There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Aerobic maintenance contracts are actually better explained as a routine inspection or monitoring agreement. Most repairs are an additional expense above the contract. The following items will be checked during each inspection.
* Complete thorough inspection of your entire system on every visit
* 3-4 visits per year depending on county or homeowner requests
* The visual and audio alarms are inspected for proper function
* The control panel will be inspected for faulty wiring and corrosion
* Air compressor inspected for proper function and flow to aerobic tank
* Air compressor filter is cleaned
* Check chlorine supply
* Pump tank inspection to ensure the water pump is functional and sludge level in tank is low enough not to block the pumps intake
* Sprinkler heads are checked for proper rotation and function
* Inspected for ants, insects, and rodents that could cause damage to system components
* All exposed compartments are checked for sludge build up and recommended pumping when needed
* We will leave a slip after each inspection notating if any repairs are needed
* Repairs will only be made upon authorization